News

Firefighters respond to report of smoke at Fort Kent home

FORT KENT, Maine — Volunteer members of the Fort Kent Fire Department responded to a caller’s report of smoke at 5 Meadow Lane shortly before noon on Friday.

Firefighters said the cause of the smoke was a plugged pellet stove chimney. 

There were no injuries to any firefighters or residents of the home. 

Get the Rest of the Story

Thank you for reading your 4 free articles this month. To continue reading, and support local, rural journalism, please subscribe.