Tremblay sets new record for Eagle Lake 100
EAGLE LAKE, Maine - Officials announced Sunday morning that Denis Tremblay completed the Eagle Lake 100 in nine hours and two minutes, taking first place in the first dog sled race of the season in the St. John Valley.
This finish beats Matt Carstens record of nine hours and 17 minutes, which he set in 2007.
Ren Marchildon came in two minutes after Tremblay's time, placing second.
Martin Massicotte, the 2009 winner, placed thrid with a time of nine hours and 52 minutes.
Support Community Journalism
THIS WEEK'S POLL
- What is going on lately????
1 day 5 min ago
- Gov LePage Faces Possible Impeachment!
1 day 2 hours ago
3 days 4 hours ago
- worth the $50,000????
4 days 4 hours ago
- Maine Gov LeP Accused Of Threatening To Shoot A Cartoonist And E
4 days 16 hours ago
- Yikes 2! A Republican in the Making!
4 days 18 hours ago
- Obamacare is Now the Law Of The Land!
4 days 20 hours ago
4 days 22 hours ago
- ACA Subsidies Constitutional - SCOTUS rules 6-3 in Favor!
5 days 4 hours ago
- Just click on link...
5 days 18 hours ago