FORT KENT – On May 24, the Maine State Police Department charged April Hafford of Allagash with Operating a motor vehicle while Under the Influence (OUI) and with criminal mischief.
After a disagreement about a boy with 21-year-old Nicole Hebert of St. Francis at about 1 a.m. at Hebert’s residence in St. Francis, Hafford drove her Nissan pickup into Hebert’s 2000-2002 Ford Focus while the vehicle was parked in the driveway at Hebert’s residence, said Maine State Trooper Dan Marquis. The 27-year-old woman then left the scene, and returned at approximately 3 a.m. with her 1999 Nissan Altima, which she then drove into Hebert’s parked car again.
Marquis received a call to respond to the incident at approximately 3:15 a.m., he said. Hafford was released on bail under her own recognizance, under conditions.
Support Community Journalism
THIS WEEK'S POLL
- think about it
10 hours 24 min ago
- Not 50 years
11 hours 57 min ago
- There were Armed Students at Ore Shooting
1 day 11 hours ago
- Since Sandy Hook 1 school shooting every Week
1 day 21 hours ago
- UmpquaCC allows students to carry guns on campus; Ore has conce
3 days 1 hour ago
- 13 Dead Oregon School shooting CBS News
3 days 2 hours ago
- Chicago 2 Ask Stricter Gun Laws after 50 Shootings
4 days 6 hours ago
- 10 Injured in Gun Battle in Bar a Belief?
4 days 10 hours ago
- "helped run the show on Saturday"
4 days 22 hours ago
- over the edge
5 days 1 hour ago