Fun Page Crossword for March 12, 2014
ST. JOHN VALLEY - The new puzzle is online, with an interactive webpage that people can see by clicking the following link:
The puzzle will load into a new page. Once the puzzle has loaded, people just need to click on the numbered box of the puzzle for the clue they are answering. Type the answer to the clue, and it will appear in the boxes of the puzzle.
There are scroll bars beside the clues, which people can slide up or down to see all the clues.
Every answer is within stories on the current online issue of the Fiddlehead Focus.
If a person needs help, all he or she needs to do is click the little question mark at the end of the clue, and their browser will launch a new tab with the story that contains the answer to that clue.
Support Community Journalism
THIS WEEK'S POLL
- What is going on lately????
12 hours 43 min ago
- Gov LePage Faces Possible Impeachment!
15 hours 22 min ago
2 days 17 hours ago
- worth the $50,000????
3 days 17 hours ago
- Maine Gov LeP Accused Of Threatening To Shoot A Cartoonist And E
4 days 5 hours ago
- Yikes 2! A Republican in the Making!
4 days 7 hours ago
- Obamacare is Now the Law Of The Land!
4 days 9 hours ago
4 days 10 hours ago
- ACA Subsidies Constitutional - SCOTUS rules 6-3 in Favor!
4 days 16 hours ago
- Just click on link...
5 days 6 hours ago