SAD 27 board to meet Monday, Nov. 5
FORT KENT, Maine — The 846th meeting of the Directors of MSAD No. 27 will be held at 6 p.m. on Monday, November 5, 2018, in the Library at Community High School.
Citizens in the audience are invited to speak during public comment and/or on a topic that is introduced during the course of the meeting under New Business. Each citizen is to be limited to one presentation, per citizen, per topic, of not more than three minutes. Audience participation shall cease on a topic at such time as the chairman calls for board discussion.
The agenda follows.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- 844th Meeting, October 1, 2018
- 845th Meeting, October 22, 2018
- APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT
- September 2018 Financial Statement
- FKES Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation
- Project RISE Presentation
- Harvest Survey Data
- MEA Data
- Valley Unified Regional Service Center News and Updates
- Valley Unified Transit Bus
- Subsidy Allocation for FY20
- Administrator’s Reports
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
- New Hires: Academic Interventionist, Ed Tech III- VRMS/CHS
- Current Openings: FKES Special Education Teacher
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- MSAD Withdrawal Updates
- COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Public comment will be entertained on specific business items prior to Board discussion of all new business except on items related to individual employment decisions.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Fund for Efficient Delivery of Educational Services III
- Valley Unified Regional Site Selection Committee Nominations
- Board Member Representative
- Business Representative
iii. Community Member Representatives
- To consider entering into executive session, pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A.§405(6)(B), to receive a student expulsion update.
- MOTION TO ADJOURN