SAD 33 board to meet June 13
FRENCHVILLE, Maine — The school directors of SAD 33 will meet Wednesday, June 13, at the Dr. Levesque Elementary School at 6:30 p.m.
The agenda follows.
I. CALL TO ORDER & WELCOME NEW STUDENT REP
II. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF MEETINGS NO. 1005, 1006, & 1007
III. AGENDA ADJUSTMENTS
IV. PERIOD OF PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
V. NEW BUSINESS
- Budget Validation Referendum Returns
- Create Part-time Cook Position at DLES
- Revision to created Ed Tech II with/CNA certification position
- Revised 2018-2019 Wisdom Middle/High School Schedule
- K-12 STAR Data/SAT Results 2017-18
- DLES Assistant Principal Stipend
- Appointment of Coaches & Advisors
- Band Collaboration with Madawaska
- Request from Frenchville Selectmen
- Guidance Counselor Contract #6A Health Insurance for 2015-2016 (Executive Session Recommended – Compensation of Employees – 1 M.R.S.A. 405(6)(A)).
- Election, Salaries, & Benefits for Superintendent of Schools/Dr. Levesque Elementary School Principal, Wisdom Middle/High School Principal, SJVTC Director, School District Nutrition Manager, School Nurse, Central Office Administrative Assistant, & Financial Secretary (Executive Session Recommended – Compensation of Employees – 1 M.R.S.A. 405(6)(A)).
VI. PRINCIPALS’, DIRECTOR’S, & SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORTS
VII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Finance Committee
- Approval of the May Expenditure Report
- Negotiations Committee
(Executive Session Recommended – Labor Contract Discussions between the MSAD #33 Board of Directors and MSAD #33 Education Association Support Staff Unit – 1 M.R.S.A. § 405(6)(D))
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
Next Board Meeting: July 9, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at Wisdom Middle/High School.