SAD 27 directors to meet June 14
FORT KENT, Maine — The 839th meeting of the directors of SAD 27 will be held at 6:15 a.m. on Thursday, June 14, in the Superintendent’s Conference Room at Community High School.
Citizens in the audience are invited to speak during public comment and/or on a topic that is introduced during the course of the meeting under New Business. Each citizen is to be limited to one presentation, per citizen, per topic, of not more than three minutes. Audience participation shall cease on a topic at such time as the chairman calls for board discussion.
The agenda follows.
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT
- May 2018
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- 838th Meeting, June 4, 2017 and the Annual Budget Hearing
- Referendum Results for Referendum on 2018-2019 School Budget.
- Regional Board of Directors
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Public comment will be entertained on specific business items prior to Board discussion of all new business except on items related to individual employment decisions.
- Sign Declaration and Computation of Votes (for the Referendum held June 12th).
- Sign the Assessments of School Administrative District Tax (Tax Assessments to the Towns).
MOTION TO ADJOURN