SAD 27 directors will meet May 14
FORT KENT, Maine — The 835th meeting of the Directors of SAD 27 will take place at 6 p.m. on Monday, May 14, in the Superintendent’s Conference Room at Community High School.
Citizens in the audience are invited to speak during public comment and/or on a topic that is introduced during the course of the meeting under New Business. Each citizen is to be limited to one presentation, per citizen, per topic, of not more than three minutes. Audience participation shall cease on a topic at such time as the chairman calls for board discussion.
The agenda follows.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- 834rd Meeting, May 7, 2018
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
- Resignations:- Tri-District Alternative Education Learning Facilitator – Girls Varsity Soccer Coach
- Transfers: – High School Social Studies Teacher – Tri-District Innovation Lab / Advanced Technologies Teacher
- New Hires: – Tri-District Alternative Education Learning Facilitator
- Current Openings: – Middle School Social Studies Teacher – High School Math Teacher – Girls Varsity Soccer Coach
- COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Public comment will be entertained on specific business items prior to Board discussion of all new business except on items related to individual employment decisions.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Valley Unified Inter-local Agreement
- Budget Hearing #3 – Budget, Final Read
- MOTION TO ADJOURN