SAD 33 directors to meet March 5
FRENCHVILLE, Maine — The MSAD 33 board of directors will hold their next regular meeting on Monday, March 5, at 6:30 p.m. at Dr. Levesque Elementary School.
The agenda is as follows.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF MEETING NO. 1002
III. AGENDA ADJUSTMENTS
- PERIOD OF PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- NEW BUSINESS
- Appointment of Coaches
- Wisdom Middle/High School Master Schedule (Update)
- Elimination of 8th Grade Position
- Location of Junior/Senior Prom
- SMLC Update
- Preliminary State Subsidy Printout (ED 279)
- Budget Update
- Personnel Issues (Executive Session Recommended — Hearing of Complaints — 1 M.R.S.A. § 405(6)(A)
- PRINCIPALS’, DIRECTORS’ AND SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORTS
VII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Finance Committee
- Approval of the February Expenditure Report
- Negotiations Committee
(Executive Session Recommended — Labor Contract Discussions between the MSAD #33 Board of Directors and MSAD 33 Education Association Professional Staff Unit — 1 M.R.S.A. § 405(6)(D))
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
Next Board Meeting: April 9, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Wisdom Middle/High School.