SAD 27 directors will meet Jan. 8
FORT KENT, Maine — The 830th meeting of the directors of SAD 27 will be held at 6 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, in the Superintendent’s Conference Room at Community High School.
Citizens in the audience are invited to speak during public comment and/or on a topic that is introduced during the course of the meeting under New Business. Each citizen is to be limited to one presentation, per citizen, per topic, of not more than three minutes. Audience participation shall cease on a topic at such time as the chairman calls for board discussion.
The agenda is as follows.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- 828th meeting, Dec. 4, 2017
- 829th meeting, Dec. 28, 2017
- APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT
- November 2017 Financial Statement
- FKES Lego Robotics
- SAD27 Millinocket Half-Marathon Participants
- School Management and Leadership Center Acceptance
- Regional School Pilot Application Part 2 – Finished Copy
- Administrator’s Reports
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
- New Hires: Project RISE Learning Facilitator @ FKES
- Current Openings:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Second Read of Policy GCSA-S, Employee Use of Social Media/Social Networking
- St. John Valley Regional School Calendar
- Vote to Transfer Eagle Lake Elementary School to the Town of Eagle Lake
- Approval of new taxable Lease/Purchase agreement
- COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Public comment will be entertained on specific business items prior to Board discussion of all new business except on items related to individual employment decisions.
- NEW BUSINESS
- SAD27 Board of Director Representation following Eagle Lake Withdrawal
- First Read of Policy BB: Board Legal Status
- MOTION TO ADJOURN