Annual organizational meeting of the Finance Committee to be held Sept. 12
Pursuant To Article V, Section 2 of the County Charter, an Organizational Meeting of the Finance Committee will be held on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 At 11:00 A.M. in the Board Room of the Northern Maine Development Commission, 11 West Presque Isle Road, Caribou, Maine.
The primary purpose of this meeting is to elect our officers for the upcoming budget process. I will also review the status of current year budgets and budgets for the upcoming year.
- Call To Order.
- Approval Of November 15, 2016 Budget Hearing Minutes.
- Election Of Officers: Chair, Vice-chair, Secretary.
- Adoption Of Rules, Procedures And Bylaws.
- Review Of Expenditures And Financial Status For current year For County, Unorganized Territory And Jail Budgets.
- Itemized Financial Estimates And Initial Budget Requests For 2018 County Budget, Fiscal Year 2019 Unorganized Territory Budget, And Fiscal Year 2019 Jail Budget.
- Questions And Comments From Finance Committee Members And County Commissioners.
- Other Business.