SAD 27 directors to meet Aug. 7
FORT KENT, Maine — The SAD 27 directors will hold their 823rd meeting at 6 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 7, 2017, in the superintendent’s conference room at Community High School.
Citizens in the audience are invited to speak during public comment and/or on a topic that is introduced during the course of the meeting under New Business. Each citizen is to be limited to one presentation, per citizen, per topic, of not more than three minutes. Audience participation shall cease on a topic at such time as the chairman calls for board discussion.
The agenda is as follows:
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 821st Meeting, July 10, 2017
2. 822nd Meeting, July 26, 2017
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT
1. SAD27 Monthly
2. PBE Learning Series Presentation – Part 1
3. Administrator Reports
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
3. Transfers: Ed Tech III – A-Wing – FKES
4. New Hires: Kindergarten Teacher – FKES; FKES Library Aide / After School Program Director
5. Current Openings: (2) Ed Tech III – Special Education – FKES
1. Withdrawal Agreements: St. Francis Withdrawal Extension; Wallagrass Withdrawal Extension; Eagle Lake Final Vote Notification
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Public comment will be entertained on specific business items prior to Board discussion of all new business except on items related to individual employment decisions.
1.MSAD27 Core Values and Core Values Matrix
2. Agreements with Tuition Communities
3. Competitive Bidding of Other Purchases
MOTION TO ADJOURN