Madawaska Superintendent's Office (Don Eno)
Madawaska slates special school committee meeting
The Madawaska School Committee will hold a special meeting Monday, May 22, 2017, at the Superintendent’s Conference Room at 6:00 p.m.
MADAWASKA, Maine — The Madawaska School Committee will hold a special meeting Monday, May 22, 2017, at the Superintendent’s Conference Room at 6:00 p.m.
The meeting no. 26 agenda follows.
- Call meeting to Order. Pledge of Allegiance. Moment of Silence.
- Adjustment to the Agenda.
III. Correspondence and Announcements.
- Period of Public Participation on Items of this Agenda.
- New Business:
- A) Opening of bus bids.
- B) Consideration of 2017-18 budget.
- C) Bus financing.
- D) Warrant articles.
- E) Update on phone/intercom/bell system at MES.
- F) Next regular meeting is June 19, 2017, at 4 p.m.
- Executive Session 1 M.R.S.A. § 405(6)(A) Evaluation of officials/appointees/employees (superintendent’s evaluation).