Madawaska School Committee posts agenda
MADAWASKA, Maine — The Madawaska School Committee will hold its next regular meeting Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at the superintendent’s conference room at 6 p.m.
The agenda follows.
- Call meeting to order. Pledge of Allegiance. Moment of silence.
- Adjustment to the agenda.
III. Correspondence and announcements.
- Period of public participation on items of this agenda.
- Approval of the regular meeting minutes of March 20, 2017, the special meeting of March 29 and the emergency meeting of April 10.
- Approval of March 2017 financials.
VII. Superintendent’s report.
VIII. Administrator reports.
- Committee reports.
- Items of business.
- A) Worker’s compensation rate
- B) School lunch budget update
- C) Water testing results
- A) Computation and declaration of votes for March 28 BVR (signatures)
- B) Recommendations for continuing contract teachers
- C) Educational Efficiencies and Opportunities Grant
- D) Integrated, consolidated, K-16 Educational Facility Grant application
- E) Health insurance rates
- F) Employee retirement
- G) Employee resignation
- H) Recommendations for hire (ES and HS cafeteria)
- I) New school bus(es)
- J) Cafeteria equipment replacement
- K) Next regular meeting is May 15, 2017, at 4 p.m.
- Executive session 1 M.R.S.A. § 405(6)(A) Evaluation of officials/appointees/employees (superintendent’s evaluation).