Madawaska School Committee releases agenda
MADAWASKA, Maine — The Madawaska School Committee will hold its regular meeting on Monday, March 20, 2017, at the Superintendent’s Conference Room at 4 p.m.
Following the School Committee meeting there will be a Budget Workshop to begin the 2017-18 school budget process.
The agenda for meeting No. 21 is as follows:
- Call meeting to Order.
Pledge of Allegiance. Moment of Silence.
- Adjustment to the Agenda.
III. Correspondence and Announcements.
- Period of Public Participation on Items of this Agenda.
- Approval of the regular meeting minutes of February 20, 2017.
- Approval of February 2017 Financials.
VII. Superintendent’s Report.
VIII. Administrator Reports.
- Committee Reports.
- Items of Business.
- A) Enrollment Update
- B) Transportation Update
- A) Worker’s Compensation Update
- B) 2017-18 Calendar
- C) Employee Resignation
- D) Report on Special Education
- E) ED 279 highlights
- F) Next regular meeting is April 24, 2017 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Executive Session 1 M.R.S.A. § 405(6)(A) Employment of officials/appointees/employees